- Plays: 2,570,261
This was recorded by the Portsmouth Sinfonia in an experiment where all the members of the orchestra would swap instruments with each other and attempt to play them to the best of their ability.
favorite things about this
- literally all the brass starts to get the hang of it and then the crescendos happen and everyone is like FUCK FUCK FUCK??? FUCK. JUST. BLOW RLY HARD.
- the strings are lazy but also the same. like u can tell a lot of the ppl w/ the stringed instruments may already basically know how to play stringed instruments. like there’s definitely a section at the beginning where you hear a good portion going “oh yeah this is like. a smaller/bigger version of what i do.”
- all you hear of any woodwinds is just “pffffttt??? pFFFTTTT???? PFFFFFTTTT I SAID PFFFFTTTT!!!!!” bc woodwinds are fucking HARD and you hear after like the first crescendo half of them just give up. they give up. they’re done. fuck this it tastes weird and my lips hurt.
- that trumpet. that person is fucking TRYING man they fucking GOT this. they may not have figured out notes but they figured out LOUD and they GOT this.
I JUST DIED
Each year on her birthday, the King and Queen released thousands of lanterns into the sky in hope that one day - their lost Princess would return.
Queer subtext in media is nice and all, but have you considered:
- Including actual queer characters instead of vague metaphors for queer characters.
Dean and Cas fucking so loud that Sam comes in and douses them with a bucket of holy water because “I’m trying to fucking read and the noises you two are making are so unholy I figured it was worth a shot.”
I’ve been waiting for a thousand years for this fucking thing to come back!!!
“I watched a girl in a sundress kiss another girl on a park bench, and just as the sunlight spilled perfectly onto both of their hair, I thought to myself: ‘How bravely beautiful it is, that sometimes, the sea wants the city, even when it has been told its entire life it was meant for the shore.’”— Christopher Poindexter (via steftastic)
I laughed so hard. It’s so in sync with the song.
I actually cried laughing.
EVERY TIME THIS APPEARS ON MY DASH
this video this video is incredible
OMFG TEARS ARE ROLLING DOWN MY CHEEKS
I am laughing so hard that my dad just came to see if i was okay.